Parking and Transportation
Parent Drop Off/Pick Up Zone
We appreciate your patience and willingness to follow the guidelines listed below. Together, we can keep traffic in the parking lot flowing smoothly, while ensuring the safety of the students and their families.
- Please adhere to the 5 mph speed limit.
- Students may arrive between 9:10 and 9:30 am. (Please note that there is no adult supervision before 9:10 am.)
- In the drop off/pick up zone, please pull forward as far as possible to make room for other cars.
- Please have students ready to exit the car on the curbside as quickly as possible.
- Drivers should remain in their cars.
- Parents should only drop off by car in our upper front of school lot. The back is for busses and staff only.
- Bus Stop Information
- Transportation Forms
- School Bus Safety
Snow Bus Routes and Alternate Stops - https://www.nsd.org/our-district/departments/transportation/snow-bus-routes
Contact the Transportation Department
- Phone: 425-408-7900
- Fax: 425-408-7902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org